Luseta Teatree & Argon oil Shampoo & Conditioner

First review is here!!!



Bummer! I was very excited to try this due to the fact I've never used an Argon oil product. However this was a disappointment for me, the smell was ok kind of minty. The Shampoo felt like it stripped all of my natural oils from my hair! The Conditioner left my hair very tangled and definitely not soft. I have very long hair 11 1/2 inches past my hip bone and curly, so maybe for straight hair it would be different. It does say for all hair types tho. I had to follow this regimen with my go to Garnier Frutis leave in conditioning creme. It also left my scalp feeling tingly (weird) ! Hope this helps I will definitely not be purchasing sorry Luseta it just wasn't for me!


Comments

  1. I love paradise shampoo because this is so natural. This shampoo had no bad effect.
    paradise shampoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle

Treat Lip Scrub and Lip Balm

Jackpot Candles