Organic Fiji!!


This is Organic fiji they sent me a little tub of lemongrass tangerine sugar polish, a little tub of pineapple coconut lotion, and 4 different small scented and 1 unscented soaps to try for a review.
I love this company so much I cannot express to you how much!
Everything smelled amazing!
Lemongrass tangerine sugar polish: The oil had dried up in my sample before I could use but I just added a little bit of water and bam! My skin felt so soft after and smelled for hours!
Pineapple coconut lotion: My favorite out of everything I received to try I will definitely be purchasing this one for myself! It smells so good, when I am wearing it I continuously smell myself! The scent last for hours the same as the sugar polish possibly even longer, I received many of compliments while wearing this lotion (its just a lotion!).


Soaps: I love these soaps also they smell so great I received the Unscented, Tuberose, Pineapple coconut, Cucumber melon, and Lemongrass tangerine. They left my skin feeling so moisturized! There was no grimy feeling whatsoever and again the scent lasts forever!!

So do I recommend them? YES!! I love love love this company and am so grateful I received the chance to try them out!!
If you are intrested here is the link so you can check them out.
I am no way endorsed by this company and I was not paid all of these opinions are of my own!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle

Treat Lip Scrub and Lip Balm

Jackpot Candles