Image Skin care The Body Spa Line

Image Skin care The Body Spa Line

These were tiny samples .25 oz but were still enough to see how the product would work!
I will be adding to this with each sample I try as there were 7 different ones.

Exfoliating Body Scrub
I was skeptical using this one because of the tiny size I figured there was no way to actually tell if it worked or not. I thought I would wash my arms and it would be gone, not the case! This lathers really nicely and smells awesome. I washed my entire body with this sample and my skin feels sooooo soft! In the shower I had that squeaky clean feeling so I thought oh no my skin is going to be dry. Very surprised my skin was so soft and felt completely moisturized! I will definitely be looking into getting this product!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle

Treat Lip Scrub and Lip Balm

Jackpot Candles