Sugar Mamma Caramels


My favorite candy/flavor is Caramel and YES YES YES! Sugar Mamma caramels are the best! So chewy and creamy. We could not get enough of them. I shared them with my father in-law, brother in-law, husband, and two toddlers. Everyone wanted more it was a good thing she sent 4,5,or 6 in each bag for us to try out. I will definitely be purchasing some, and my father in-law asked how much they were :) My absolute favorite which was hard to choose out of the 4 of multiple different flavors she sent would have to be the sea salt caramel AMAZING!!!! Totally like a toffee almost but soft and chewy. I am not a big fan of bourbon anything flavored and surprisingly I even liked that flavor!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sheila G's Brownie Brittle

Treat Lip Scrub and Lip Balm

Jackpot Candles